PcCareSupport is currently hiring for our Onboarding department! What is Onboarding you ask? Onboarding is the process of doing quality assurance for our sales department, working closely with computer technicians, and setting up each customer’s computer to ensure efficient, quality work from our technicians. Our Onboarding agents are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and success from the very moment they start working with our company. Onboarding agents work closely with technicians, customer service, and sales in order to make sure the customer understands what we offer, and are satisfied with our services. PcCareSupport is a fun,relaxed work environment. There is ample opportunity to grow and be promoted from within the company.
- Provide timely, articulate, and informative responses to customers
- Enhance the client’s trust with our company
- Identify problems, and solve them according to the client’s wants and needs
- Have a strong understanding of company policies and services
- Answer customer’s questions, and be able to explain to them what services they are being offered
- Bridge the gap between customer and services
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Basic communication skills using phones, email and chat (IM)
- Ability to provide detailed notes and case details
- Basic understanding of how to operate computers
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear, concise information to customers and other departments within the company
- Quickly incorporate new tasks and procedures into your daily workload