Our Salesforce support team is expanding quickly and we are in need of talented, detailed oriented developers. This position is responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating functionality on the Force.com platform using both declarative techniques as well as programming in Apex and Visual Force.
- Gathering, designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment to customer’s real-life business application on the Force.com platform and Salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing platform.
- Work as a member of a project team building new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
- Design and develop integrations between client’s applications and other systems, as required by customers.
- Ensure that documentation of application code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
- Support development of internal Salesforce system.
- Comfortable in Apex and a solid understanding of Apex classes.
- Code Apex Triggers.
- Create Visualforce pages.
- Confidently work off existing code.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship experience.
- Highly productive, both working alone and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Management Opportunity
- One-on-one mentoring and training
- Exciting fast paced company with unique personal atmosphere.